The Polymesh Wallet is the gateway to security tokens on Polymesh, allowing users to transact with and on the chain through a simple, non-technical experience that focuses on usability.
Created as a browser extension, the Wallet prompts users for secure confirmation as they interact with Polymesh dApps.
With the Polymesh Wallet, you can:
- Create and manage your Polymesh keys, including organizing them by Polymesh ID, selecting signing keys, and more.
- Control transfers of POLYX and Polymesh-based assets to and from your accounts to other Polymesh accounts
- Securely sign transactions on Polymesh
- View and monitor the POLYX balance on each key
- Connect to the Polymesh Dashboard and other Polymesh distributed apps (dApps) for enhanced benefits
While the Polymesh Wallet marks the one of the final releases for testing the blockchain, there’s much more to come for mainnet as we build on and add to the products and dApps that have been released for testing. Stay tuned to the Polymath blog, social channels, and newsletter for what’s next.
Testing the Polymesh Wallet is easy:
- Install the Wallet
- Follow the onboarding steps found in the wallet.
» If you’ve already tested Polymesh using the Polymesh Testing Wallet, you’ll need to install the new Polymesh Wallet to continue testing.
» To use the current testnet POLYX or other testnet assets on the new wallet, follow these steps to migrate your account.
» If you’ve been using the Polkadot.js wallet, you can switch to the new Polymesh Wallet at any time.